Undoubtedly one of many functions of Waze is that as you force, the app can disguise you the chase at which you are utilizing. Here is worth it if you’re constantly counting on the app to navigate to your vacation station moderately than getting to swap wait on and forth between the app and your automobile’s dashboard.
The upright info for non-Waze users is that Google has presented a identical feature to its Google Maps app and if you’d pick to tips on how to turn the feature on, take a look at out the steps below.
How To Turn On Google Maps’ Speedometer Feature
- Make trip that that you have gotten essentially the newest model of Google Maps (Play Store hyperlink)
- Tap the hamburger menu icon within the tip left corner to drag up the menu
- Scroll down and faucet Settings > Navigation Settings
- Scroll down and also it’s likely you’ll possibly possibly composed look a toggle for Speedometer
- Turn it on and fade wait on to the app’s predominant disguise disguise
Now at any time if you gain yourself utilizing and are the usage of Google Maps, it’s likely you’ll possibly possibly composed be ready to peek the speedometer feature one day of the app. We could possibly possibly composed point to that on the 2d, the speedometer feature is barely accessible on Android gadgets. It is additionally small to countries as we narrate of writing, equivalent to Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Portugal, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the USA.
We demand that indirectly, Google will get round to releasing it for other markets, so if you don’t look the ability to toggle the speedometer feature on your model of Google Maps, that will likely be why.